Keeping an eye on what sells rather than just what is listed is a great way of making sure you keep your finger on the pulse with regards to what is happening in the area that you might want to buy property in.
At the moment I think the most potential is in the Auckland apartment market and as such I get updates from a few agents so I can see what is happening.
A few recent sales from the Barfoots office.
• 171 Queen St (CityLife building) – Fully furnished studio apartment in the hotel pool – Sold for $95,000+GST
• 4 Short St – 2 bedroom apartment, lovely harbour views, 1 car park – sold for $475,000
• 88 Anzac Ave, 2 bedroom with harbour views and a big car park – sold for $420,000
• 1 Courthouse Lane – Penthouse Level 2 bedroom apartment with 2 car parks – stunning North Easterly Views – Sold for $1,200,000
A few recent sales from City Sales.
- Quadrant Studio Sold Prior $135,000
- Metro Studio Sold Prior $121,000
- Lighter Quay 1 Bedroom Car L/H Sold Prior $150,000
- Quadrant Studio Sold at Auction $146,000
- Empire Two x 1 Bedrooms Sold at Auction $116,000 + GST
- Arena 2 Bedrooms 2 C/P Sold 1 week after $425,000
- Hudson Brown 2 Bedrooms Carpark L/H Sold at Auction $190,000
sold prior means sold prior to the auction as City Sales is predominantly an auction agency.